Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walgreens' NEW Coupon Policy!


Hooray! Walgreens now has their very own coupon policy (and it's not a hokey half page like Walmart's)! I'm going to print it and keep it in my purse from now on. I haven't had many coupon issues in the past, but forewarned is forearmed (or something like that). Go here to view and print it. This is a HUGE step forward for Walgreens. My favorite point addresses using coupons whose value is higher than the item being purchased: "The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value)." That is the one coupon issue I've had with Walgreens, so I'm very happy to now have something I can show the checker so they won't have to call the manager every time.
(Thanks, Hip2Save for the heads up)

No comments:

Post a Comment