Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Screamin' Buy With Me Deal!


UPDATE: Sold out :(
This has a lot of steps to it, but you'll end up with $30 of tea from California Tea House for FREE! BuyWithMe.com is offering a $10 credit to new and existing members.

So first, you'll want to go here and sign up for a new account (this is my personal referral link).

Then log out of your account.

Next, click here and log back in. This will give you the $10 credit. To be sure you were credited, click on "My Account" and then click on the grey "Credits + Referrals" tab. A $10 credit should show up in your account.

If you want to get the California Tea House deal (which also comes with FREE shipping), click here, choose Philadelphia as your city, then click on "More Deals". At the bottom of the list will be the California Tea House deal.

I just did this myself and was able to order the tea deal for FREE! I will get an email with the deal information tomorrow so I can use it right away (or I can wait, too, because it doesn't expire until 1/27/2012). California Tea House is rather spendy, so I won't be able to get a lot of tea with $30, but whatever I can get is great because it was FREE!

(Thanks, Hip2Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment