Friday, March 11, 2011

Safeway: FREE Kids Reach Toothbrushes!

Safeway has kids Reach toothbrushes on sale for $1.99 this week (I haven't yet verified this price locally; I'm going this morning to check it out). There's also a Catalina:

Buy Reach Toothbrushes from 3/6 – 3/29:
Buy 2, get $1 Catalina
Buy 3, get $2 Catalina
Buy 4+, get $4 Catalina

Plus, you can use coupons from here and here. If you buy 4 toothbrushes and use 4 coupons, you'll pay $3.96 and get back a $4 Catalina! I'm excited to try this deal.

One thing to note is that last time I was in Safeway my checker said they are not supposed to take any coupons that don't scan anymore. So no more punching in the number on the coupon. The coupons from the newspaper seem to scan a lot easier than printables, so just keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment