Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Keebler Crackers $0.50 at Walgreens!

According to my all time favorite coupon guru at Hip2Save, Keebler Club crackers are buy 2 get a $2RR this week. There's also a great $1/1 coupon to pair with this sale! Just go here to access the coupon on Snackpicks.com. You'll need to put in your email and a password to access this coupon (the site will automatically register you when you do this if you haven't been there before). Here's what my scenario looks like:

Buy 2 Keebler Club Crackers $2.50 each = $2 Register Reward
Buy 1 Snicker's bar (filler item) $0.49
Use 2 $1/1 Keebler coupons
Use in-ad Mars candy coupon
Use $2RR from last week
Pay $1.49
Get back a $2RR
Final cost ONLY $0.50 per box!

Using the RR from last week just reduces my OOP for this transaction. I'll still have a $2RR I'll have to use, but at least the expiration date will be longer.

(Thanks, Hip2Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment