Thursday, July 1, 2010

UPDATE: Safeway Coupon Policy

Not surprisingly, Safeway has now updated their coupon policy in regards to using RRs from Walgreens. This is what point #9 now states: “Safeway will accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupon that is issued to a customer by another retailer only if such coupon is for a specific item.” So, say you get a Catalina coupon from Albertsons for $1.00 off Folgers Black Silk coffee, you can use that coupon at Safeway. But no more using regular RRs from Walgreens. Bummer. But I'm glad I at least got to use my $10RR before they changed the policy. Go here to view and print the newly updated policy. I'm so glad I checked this out before I headed to Safeway this morning with my RRs in hand. That would have been a little embarrassing. :)

(Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment