Saturday, August 28, 2010

Albertsons Doubler Ideas


Albertsons has doublers this week (yay!), so my shopping list is getting longer and longer. :) My favorite find is Quaker Oats which are on sale for $2.00, and there is supposed to be a $1/1 coupon in tomorrow's paper. My plan is to get 3 cartons and double 3 coupons (you could buy 5 and use the in-ad $3/5 coupon, but the in-ad coupon states it is a manufacturer coupon, so you wouldn't be able to use the MQs from the paper in addition) which will get me lots of FREE oats! Other deals I'm going to look for are:

Nabisco Snak Pak cookies (hopefully they'll be $0.99 or so)
Use 1 doubler
Final Price: possibly two Snak Paks for FREE?

Arm & Hammer Power Gel Detergent $2.00 (on clearance at my store)
Use 1 doubler
Final Price: FREE!

(2) Hot Pockets SideShots $2.00
Use 2 doublers
Final Price: 2 for FREE!

Sun Chips multigrain snacks $2.99
Use $1/1 tearpad coupon found in the chip aisle
Use 1 doubler
Final Price: $0.99!

I'm also going to look at the Kraft cheese which is part of the Kraft "Buy 5 save $5" promo (for which you can find coupons here), but the price might still be too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment