Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Safeway GM Scenario!


Oh my. Safeway is totally CRAZY this week! Thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady for the scenarios below with which I am planning to take advantage of the General Mills promo. Here's my plan:

Buy 2 Nature Valley Sweet n Salty Granola Bars $2.49
Buy 3 Fiber One Bars $2.49
Buy 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch, 12.8 oz $2.49
Buy 1 Cheerios, 8.9 oz $2.49
Buy 1 Nature Valley Nut Clusters $2.49
Buy 4, Save $4 Instantly ($8 savings)
Pay: $0.97, Receive $3.50 Catalina
Final Price: $2.53 moneymaker for 8 items!!
Buy 4 Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, Gushers, Roll-Ups or Stickerz $1.99
Buy 4, Save $4 Instantly
Final Price: $1.54 moneymaker!!

The Safeway here in Sheridan doubles coupons up to $0.50 and those $0.51-$0.99 they round up to $1, so that's where my low total comes from. Also, I have 2 of several of the ecoupons, so both should come off. I plan to go tomorrow morning as early as I can, so I'll let you know how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. My Kroger does the same with the e-coupons, but only one coupon applies to each product and they DO NOT double.... So I had two Cheerios e-coupons on my card yesterday, bought two boxes of Cheerios and the system applied one coupon to each box. If I'd bought one box of Cheerios, it would've applied just one coupon. And just the coupon value applies, no doubles. Not sure how Safeway works it though!

    ReplyDelete