Friday, January 21, 2011

Sweet Amazon Diaper Deal!

I've been thinking about buying diapers on Amazon ever since I signed up for Amazon Mom and knew I would get FREE shipping plus an extra 30% off for choosing the Subscribe & Save option. However, I'm very glad now that I waited because just today in the mail I received two Amazon coupons which turned the GOOD deal into a SUPER deal! In February's issue of "Parenting Early Years" there was a tear-out coupon for $10 off any purchase in the baby store at Amazon. In the February issue of "Baby Talk" there was a tear-out coupon for 20% off diapers at Amazon. I also had a $5 e-gift card from Swagbucks that I used. I bought this large box of Huggies Snug & Dry (while I love, love, love the cloth diapers, they are just not keeping little A dry at night, so we have gone to Huggies for nights and naps) for ONLY $1.16 out of pocket! That equals less than a penny per diaper!! Here's what I did:

Items: $32.33

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Subscription Discount -$9.70

Promotion Applied -$6.47

Promotion Applied -$10.00

Total Before Tax: $6.16

Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $6.16

Gift Certificate/Card: -$5.00

Order Total: $1.16

Now all I have to do is remember to cancel the Subscribe & Save before they mail out my next shipment in 6 months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment