Sunday, June 13, 2010

Albertsons Doubler Deals

Woohoo! I had a fantastic trip to Albertsons this afternoon! Thank goodness I didn't have any kiddos with me 'cause I was confused enough already. I did 5 transactions and used 15 doublers along with several coupons I didn't double. I'm not going to list everything out ('cause I'm still a bit confused), but here's the basics. I bought 3 Florida's Natural orange juice, 1 Frigo string cheese, 1 Land O' Lakes butter, 4 Solo plates, 1 Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese, 3 Scotch Brite sponges, 2 Pantene trial size shampoos, 1 reduced garlic bread, 2 Snyder's pretzels, 1 Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, 1 Post Blueberry Morning cereal, 1 Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, 4 Kellogg's 12-ct. Pop-Tarts, and 1 Kellogg's Nutrigrain bars.

I used coupons from various sources including newspaper, printables, Safeway coupon booklet, etc.

My total OOP from the 5 transactions was $15.98 which is great in itself, but I also received a $4 Catalina from the Solo plates (which made them a $3.25 moneymaker!) and a $5 Catalina from the Dairy promo. I couldn't use the Catalinas this trip since none of my transaction totals after the first one were over $3. If you take that extra $9 off what I spent today, it's like getting all of the above for ONLY $6.98! Yay!! That's less than what the 3 OJs would cost at regular price!

No comments:

Post a Comment