Thursday, June 10, 2010

Neutrogena Moneymaker!

I found out that our Walgreens was getting a truck in on Wednesday this week, so I went back Thursday morning to see if I could score the Neutrogena moneymaker. I was so excited to see the facial bars back in stock! They only had two bars of each kind (regular facial bar for $2.69 and acne control facial bar for $2.99), so I bought the two regular and one acne control. I had two $1.50/1 manufacturer coupons I got from a coupon booklet at Safeway to make the deal even sweeter. Here's what I did:

Bought 2 Neutrogena facial bars @ $2.69 each = $5.38
Bought 1 Neutrogena acne control facial bar - $2.99

Subtotal: $8.37 (this STILL would have been a moneymaker even if I hadn't used coupons!)

- $1.50/1 Neutrogena product (from Safeway coupon booklet)
- $1.50/1 Neutrogena product (from Safeway coupon booklet)
- $5 RR from earlier this week

Total = $0.37

Then after I paid, a $10 RR printed out to use next time! What a sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment