Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I *heart* Safeway!


It worked out for Kimberly and I to go to Safeway together last night, and we really scored big! I paid $4.69 OOP for all the items pictured and then got a $3 Catalina (from the Pillsbury biscuits)! So basically I spent $1.69 for a gallon of milk, a bag of Teddy Grahams, a 32-oz. container of yogurt, 3 small cans of cinnamon rolls, 2 small cans of crescent rolls, and 2 small cans of Grands biscuits! I used coupons that I had printed ($1.00/2 cinnamon rolls, $1.00/2 crescent rolls), ones from the newspaper ($0.35/1 cinnamon rolls, $0.30/2 Grands, $0.50/1 Mountain High yogurt), and a tearpad coupon I got at Albertsons ($1/2 when you buy a gallon of milk and a package of Nabisco cookies). What made the deal even sweeter was that I had ecoupons to go along with the sale, so the Pillsbury items ended up being a $2.30 moneymaker! Yippee! This was the "perfect storm" of sale prices, coupons, ecoupons, and a Catalina. It also was even better because Safeway doubles coupons $0.50 and under, so I got twice the face value of most of my paper coupons in addition to everything else! I was so excited about these deals that I had a hard time getting to sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment