Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Safeway Trip


I went to Safeway this morning for a couple things and really scored big! Here's what I bought:

1 Pillsbury Sweet Moments = $2.99
Final Price: FREE

Mission Tortilla Chips = $1.29 (with in-ad coupon)
Final Price: $0.19

(2) Fage Greek Yogurt @ $1.25 each = $2.50
Final Price: $0.50 for two

Loaf of Safeway Honey Wheat Berry bread on sale rack = $1.19

Grand Total = $1.88!

I was really excited about this in part because I needed to buy a loaf of bread anyway and was planning on getting one at Walmart for $1.97. So I actually bought all my Safeway stuff including a loaf of bread for less than I would have spent on just the loaf of bread at Walmart!
(Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady, for some of the deals and the coupon links)

No comments:

Post a Comment