Monday, May 23, 2011

Albertsons Double Coupons

Here's my big haul from Albertsons this morning! I scored 16 boxes of pasta for FREE! These are the coupons I used:

$1.00/2 – American Beauty Quick Cook Pasta – (americanbeauty.com)
$1.00/2 – Ronzoni Garden Delight – (itpaystoeatpasta.com)
$1.00/2 – Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta – (itpaystoeatpasta.com)
$1.00/2 – Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta – (itpaystoeatpasta.com)

Each box was on sale for $1, then when I doubled each $1/2 coupon that made them completely FREE! Also, I found some $1/1 Classico pasta sauce peelie coupons on the Healthy Harvest variety, and using that coupon would make a jar of sauce only $0.50.

Another freebie my store was sold out of this morning was the Emerald Breakfast on the Go. It's priced at $1.99, then you can use the $1/1 Emerald Breakfast on the Go coupon from RP 5/1 or these printable coupons:

$1.00/1 – Emerald Breakfast on the Go Product, 7.5oz or Larger – (redplum.com)
$1.00/1 – Emerald Breakfast on the Go Product, 7.5oz or Larger – (bricks.coupons.com)

After using the coupon with a doubler, you should get a FREE box! One of the assistant managers at my store said he ordered a bunch of them, so I'm going to go back tomorrow to try to get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment