Monday, May 2, 2011

Albertsons Shopping Trip



Well, I had a WONDERFUL time with my parents while they were here for a week, but now that they have started the trip home, it's time to get back into the swing of things. The girls and I made a trip to Albertsons and Walgreens this morning and did very well. Here's how Albertsons turned out.


Tony's Pizza = $1.00 each - I bought 4, used two $1/2 Tony's coupons and two doublers = Final Price: FREE!


Better Oats 5-ct. instant oatmeal = $1.25 - I bought 2, used two $1/1 any Better Oats coupons and two doublers = Final Price: $1.50 moneymaker! (There are 3 boxes shown because I originally got the chocolate [doesn't it look totally scrumptious?!?!] and one apple, but the chocolate rang up wrong, so I got the chocolate for FREE and used the coupons on two apple varieties.)


Tostitos Bite-Size Rounds (the best chips EVER!) = $2.50 - I used the $1/1 Tostitos chips or dip coupon from the 5/1 Moments to Share insert and one doubler = Final Price $0.50!


Ground beef 93% lean = $4.03 for 0.94 lbs. - The package had a $2 off sticker making it a little more than $2/lb.


Propel flavored water 6 pack = $2.50 - I used the $1/1 Propel 6-pack coupon from the 5/1 Moments to Share insert and one doubler = Final Price $0.50!


"Dirty" Potato Chips = $1.00 - These were samples right by the register, and they caught me. :)


In the two transactions I did to purchase all of the above I spent ONLY $2.53 total!

No comments:

Post a Comment