Monday, May 2, 2011

Walgreens Shopping Trip





We also went to Walgreens and did very well, too! Most of what I ended up paying was sales tax.

Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner = 2 for $8 - I used the Buy One H&S Shampoo get one H&S conditioner Free coupon from the 4/17 RP and the $2/1 H&S shampoo coupon from the P&G booklet (no longer available). I paid $2 and then got a $2RR back making them FREE!

Tylenol Precise pain-relief cream = $7.99 - I bought two, used two $5/1 Tylenol Precise coupons and a $3/1 Tylenol Precise coupon from the Walgreens May Coupon Booklet. Final Price FREE!

Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor = $9.99 - I used the $5/1 coupon from the P&G booklet and paid $4.99. I then got a $5RR back which made the razor FREE!

Scotch Transparent tape = $0.39 with in-ad coupon. This was my filler item so I could use the $2RR from my first transaction toward the more expensive razor in the second transaction.

Basically everything was FREE except for the tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment