Friday, May 7, 2010

Safeway Scenario

Here's what I'm planning to get at Safeway today (if I can plow through the drifts to get to the garage). :) I have $22 left in my weekly budget, and what I have planned to buy should cost just under $9. Since I started using a cash system for my grocery/misc. spending this month I'm really reevaluating what I buy. So by the time I get to the store this list might have shrunk a little. :)

Red Baron by-the-slice pizza $2.50
Final Price: $0.50

General Mills Cereal $1.49
including Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, & Cookie Crisp Limit 20
$1/2 Honey Nut Cheerios (from a coupon booklet I got in the mail a while ago)
Final Price: $0.94 for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch
$0.99 for the Honey Nut Cheerios

Buy 5, Save $5 Juice Sale
Price below reflect $5 savings. You MUST buy in quantities of 5 to receive these prices!

Welch’s, 64 oz $1.99
Final Price: $0.99

TreeTop Apple Juice, 64 oz $1.49
Final Price: $0.99

I plan to buy 1 pizza by the slice, 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch, 2 Honey Nut Cheerios, 3 TreeTop apple juices, and 2 Welch's grape juices. If the prices at my local Safeway are the same as the ones I got from The Krazy Coupon Lady, all this should cost me $8.82. You can check out all the Safeway matchups here. Here's hoping I can get out of the driveway today. ;)

(Thanks, KrazyCouponLady)

No comments:

Post a Comment