Monday, May 10, 2010

Walgreens Trip


(Photo credit Krazy Coupon Lady)

Here's my Walgreens list for this week. These are the items I'm going to look for and then decide if I really want them (and if there's room in the budget).

Pepsi Products 12 pk. 4/$12 = $3 RR
Final Cost $2.25 each!

EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream 7 oz. $2.99 = $2.99 RR
Final Cost FREE!

Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz. 2/$6
Use the $1.50/1 coupon or the $1/1 coupon from here (if turkey bacon is included)
Final Cost as low as $1.50 each!

Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment 8-16 oz. $5.99
Use the $3/1 coupon from the 5/9 SS
Plus, use the $2/1 Walgreens coupon from the May coupon booklet
Final Cost $0.99!

Soft Scrub Cleanser Buy One Get One Free
Use Buy One Get One Free coupon
Final Cost 2 for FREE!

Quilted Northern Toilet Paper (12 double rolls) $5.99

Tuf paper towels $0.59 with in-ad coupon

The Pepsi products are definitely optional, but I'm hoping they'll have something non-caffeinated that I can get for Nate. I'm really excited about the Infusium because I've been wanting to try the leave-in treatment on Molly's crazy, flyaway hair but didn't want to spend the $. I'm also very happy to get some more shaving cream for FREE as well as the Soft Scrub for FREE! I understand that Walgreens does not have a specific coupon policy so YMMV (your mileage may vary) as to whether or not your local Wags will accept a BOGO coupon on BOGO items. They should accept it because they will get reimbursed for the second free item from the manufacturer, so they'll get their money either way. I'm going to try it and see what happens. Hopefully my favorite cosmetics counter checker Fabian will be there today. She's awesome!! I'm also happy the TP is on sale this week since (TMI alert!) we're getting kinda desperate. :)
(Thanks, Hip2Save for most of the Wags deals)

No comments:

Post a Comment