Monday, December 20, 2010

Albertsons Doubler Mania!


Albertsons was AMAZING today! Unfortunately, all the free doublers they have at the checkstands were gone (I think the whole town must have shopped yesterday), but there were a few weekend papers left with doublers inside, so I bought 3. Here's what each item cost me:
2 CPK individual pizzas - $0.50 each (used 2 $1/1 from 12/5 SS and 2 doublers) - then I got back a $1.00 catalina for buying 2 CPK items, so they were essentially FREE!
1 Bestlife buttery spread - FREE (used $1/1 from here and 1 doubler)
8 Campbell's cooking soups - $0.09 each (used 2 $1/4 no longer available and 2 doublers)
4 Cool Whip - FREE (used 2 $1/2 from here and 2 doublers)
1 gallon of 2% milk with 1 Nabisco go cup - $1.59 for both (used $1 off when you buy a gallon of milk and Nabisco cookies tearpad coupon and 1 doubler)
1 gallon of 1% milk with 1 Nabisco go cup - $0.99 for both (used $1 off when you buy a gallon of milk and Nabisco cookies tearpad coupon and 1 doubler)
I only wish I could get my hands on some more doublers (without having to spend $1 for a newspaper) because there's so much more I'd like to get! I love stocking up (as much as possible) on milk when there's doublers, and I could have also scored FREE cream cheese, cheap Chex, cheap snack crackers, cheap Dannon yogurt, and cheap Swanson's broth if I'd had more doublers, but I only bought the most important items.

(Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady and Fabulessly Frugal for coupon links and ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment