Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FedEx Woes


Okay, so today I'm a little ticked at FedEx (even though it's not really their fault). I signed up for NCP online (a survey group) a while ago, and a couple weeks ago I got an email that I was chosen to receive a scanner to scan my grocery purchases for their surveys. I've been excitedly waiting for it ever since. Well, when I tracked the package yesterday, it was supposed to be delivered today. Usually FedEx delivers early in the morning, so I waited and waited expecting it any minute. Finally, at about 10:30 I left to make another Albertsons trip. When I got back at 11:20, I found a slip on the door that FedEx had tried to deliver it at 11:15. Grrr! I was only gone for 50 minutes all day, and can you believe I missed them by 5 minutes?!?! The package requires a signature, so now I have to wait until tomorrow. Bummer. I think I need to go get a Blizzard to cheer me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment