Thursday, December 23, 2010

New $2 MP3 Credit at Amazon!


Yay! The last FREE $2 credit didn't work for me, but this one did! Just go here and enter code GIVEMP3S to instantly score $2 to spend on music! Keep in mind that you have to use it by 12/26. I used mine right away and snagged "Carol of the Bells/Sing We Now of Christmas" by BarlowGirl and "Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" by Chris Rice. And, if you're looking for a really inspirational Christmas song, I have to recommend "Hallelujah" by BarlowGirl (I'm actually NOT a fan of BarlowGirl, but they happen to have a couple excellent Christmas songs). We bought this song last year after Nate heard it on the radio, and if it doesn't give you goosebumps while contemplating Christ's love and sacrifice for us, I don't know what will.

(Thanks, Hip2Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment