Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Love Swagbucks!

I just started with Swagbucks earlier this year, and I really like it. If you don't know what it is, Swagbucks is a website that awards "Swagbucks" (oddly enough) to its users when they search using the Swagbucks search engine or if they complete certain offers on their website. Several times a week there is a swagcode which can be found somewhere on the Internet (usually on the Swagbucks website) which is worth more Swagbucks. There is a widget that can be put on Facebook to alert you when there is a code to be found and gives a hint where to find it. I downloaded the toolbar which makes searching so much easier. Even Nate uses the toolbar to search when he's online, and he's won Swagbucks for me several times! So far I have earned enough Swagbucks for $20 in Amazon.com giftcards. It is completely free, and I haven't seen an increase in junk email or had viruses or anything like that. I'm a pretty casual "Swaggernaut," and it still has paid off plenty for me. If you haven't already signed up and would like to, you can use this link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elsiezee (this will let me refer you which means when you win Swagbucks by searching, I get a matching amount up to 1,000). It's so fun to get stuff for FREE, and now I just have to decide what to order from Amazon. Hmmm, practical or frivolous? I think frivolous is going to win this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment