Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thrift Store Shopping

Don't you just love shopping at thrift stores? I sure do. The best one in Sheridan (in my opinion) is the one run by the Catholic church because almost everything is priced at $0.50 or less. I have purchased so many very cheap items there that I use all the time! My second favorite is Salvation Army. Their prices are higher, but all their infant/toddler clothes are $0.50, and the bigger kids' clothes are $0.75, so it's not too bad. They are also open Mon-Fri unlike the Catholic one (it's open Mon, Tues, & Sat). I stopped by Salvation Army today after grocery shopping and found some great bargains. I took a pic because I love to share (AKA brag) about the deals I find. :) For all the items pictured, I spent $5.16. Plus, I have a Salvation Army Frequent Buyer Card which gets a stamp every time I spend at least $5 there. After 10 stamps, I'll get 25% off my next purchase. Not bad for stuff I would buy anyway. And the closer to $5 I spend the better because I would still only get 1 stamp if I bought $10 or $15 worth of items. That got me to thinking: I wonder if they'd let me do multiple transactions...

No comments:

Post a Comment