Friday, April 23, 2010

The One Hour Daily Internet Challenge

Last night I was convicted about my internet usage. It's not like I'm on it constantly, but I'm spending enough time that other things are suffering a little. So, enter the One Hour Daily Internet Challenge. I am now only "allowed" to be on the internet one hour per day. Period. If I use up too much time in the morning, tough beans. I have a stopwatch that is running right now to make sure I don't go over my limit. It's amazing how fast I can navigate the internet when I have a goal in mind. I hope I won't drop the ball on this one. Imagine having an extra hour (or so) a day to do housework, play with cute little daughters, etc. I'm kinda excited about this but also having just a teeny bit of withdrawal pangs. Now I'd better go do something else before that stopwatch is too far gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment