Monday, November 15, 2010

eBay Cash Back!


I recently discovered that both ShopAtHome.com and Ebates.com offer cash back on purchases from eBay! ShopAtHome has a flat rate of 3% cash back, and Ebates has different rates for different items (ex., clothes and shoes get 4% back). I've been wanting to buy a pair of Z-Coil shoes (if you don't know what they are, you can go here to read about the technology and health benefits) for quite a while and decided to check out eBay to see if I could find a more inexpensive pair (the kind I wanted costs about $250 on the Z-Coil website). I found lots and lots of shoes in my size, and I ended up winning the auction for the beauties shown above. I paid about $77 for them, and will get 3% cash back. Now I just have to try to be patient until they arrive and I can start wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment