Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walgreens Trip


I made it to Wags this morning and was very happy with what I scored! I purchased everything in this picture (2 bags of Santitas tortilla chips, 2 Ziploc freezer bags, 2 French's onions, 2 cans of sweet potatoes, Scotch tape, Walgreens pain reliever, and 2 Kraft mac & cheese) and only paid $1.77 OOP! I used in-ad coupons for the Ziplocs, French's, sweet potatoes, tape, and mac & cheese. In addition I used a $1.25/2 Ziploc coupon I received in the mail (there were also some $1.00/2 from the 11/14 newspaper as well as one before that), 2 $0.50/1 French's coupons, and a Catalina coupon I had received previously for a FREE bottle of Walgreens pain reliever. I was also able to use two RRs I had received in the previous weeks (a $6RR and a $3RR) which brought my total down to $1.77 before tax! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment