Monday, November 1, 2010


Wahoo! My trip to Albertsons was terrific! The girls did really well, and the deals were great! I bought everything in this picture for $18.68! I purchased everything I mentioned in this post, plus yogurt in my first transaction. I also used a $3 catalina to bring down my OOP cost. For the second transaction, I had two packages of pork chops which were reduced, and I grabbed two $1 off any pork purchase coupons found in a display by the meat. I also found 2+ pounds of 93/7 ground beef marked down, so after the two coupons and doublers, I paid $4.10 for all the meat. The pork chops were FREE! If I had bought all these items at their regular prices, it would have cost me $47.17!

1 comment:

  1. yay! While I wish we had an Albertsons, I do love my Kroger and the automatic doubling of $0.50 or less coupons. Sounds like you found some awesome deals! Hurrah for the pork coupon too!

    ReplyDelete