Thursday, November 4, 2010

Groupon: $25 for $50 Voucher at CafePress.com!


I'm so excited about today's Boise Groupon! For $25 I will get a $50 voucher to CafePress.com! In the past I have purchased a couple "No Colon" t-shirts from CafePress.com for Nate, and I was thinking about getting him another one for Christmas. This will be perfect! The voucher CAN be used toward shipping, and the total for the two t-shirts I was looking at is $49.75 including shipping, so that's basically like getting them both for 50% off! CafePress.com also has lots and lots of other merchandise for sale, so you're sure to find something that interests you. If you are interested in this deal, you can go here to sign up for Groupon (by signing up via this link I will receive a $10 Groupon credit).

No comments:

Post a Comment