Sunday, October 17, 2010

Albertsons Trip 10/17


I had a great trip to Albertsons this afternoon and loved usin' those doublers! Here's what I brought home:

~ 1 gallon 2% milk & small Oreo cup = $1.25
(used in-ad coupon making the milk $2.25 and used a tearpad coupon by the milk for $1 off wyb milk & Nabisco cookies and doubled it)
~ 6 cans of Libby's vegetables = $2.00
(used 2 $1/3 Libby's coupons and doubled them both)
~ Simply Orange and Simply Lemonade = $0.62 moneymaker!
(used 2 $1/1 Simply product coupons and doubled them both)
~ Wheat Thins = $0.50
(used $1/1 tearpad coupon and doubled it)
~ 6 large cans of Pillsbury Grands biscuits = $3.00
(used 3 $1/2 coupons from the Safeway $70 Coupon Booklet and doubled them. There is supposed to be a Catalina on Pillsbury Grands, but it didn't print, so I'm emailing them to try to get the $3.00 I should have received after my transaction which would make these FREE!)
~ Quaker Instant Oatmeal = $0.50
(used $2/1 RedPlum coupon)
~ Santitas tortilla chips = $1.89
(didn't use any coupons...ack!)
Grand Total: $8.52! (and if the Catalina company sends me my $3.00, it'll bring my total down to $5.52!)

No comments:

Post a Comment