Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Safeway: I Love It, I Love It Not


I'm not sure how I feel about Safeway lately. The last two times I've been there the checkers have been kind of grumpy with me, and while I know I shouldn't be so sensitive, it makes me not want to go there anymore. Also, according to The Krazy Coupon Lady, they will soon be changing their coupon policy and no longer will allow the use of both ecoupons and paper coupons on the same item. So if that happens, goodbye to most free stuff there. However, I was able to score some very good deals there today, and only paid $0.15 for my second transaction! The receipt showed I saved 100%!! I think I'll frame that one. :) The best deal I got this morning was on the Betty Crocker fruit snacks using ecoupons from shortcuts, paper coupons from Target, an in-ad coupon, and a Catalina printed at the end. They ended up being a $1 moneymaker! So basically, I guess I'll take what I can get for now and try not to be grumpy myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment