Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Safeway This Week


UPDATE: The Nivea was all gone when I got there, and the manager told me my Trident Layers coupon was fraudulent. So...kind of a bummer trip after all.
I'm looking forward to my trip to Safeway tomorrow morning! I was hoping to get there this morning, but Abby's morning nap snuck up on me, and I didn't have time. Supposedly, Nivea Kiss of Moisture Lip Care is on sale for $0.99, so I'm hoping to get some more for FREE with my coupons from Sunday's paper (I already got 5 for FREE at Wags this week, but you can never have too much FREE stuff, right?). I'm also planning to snag some FREE Pillsbury Sweet Moments (using two $1/1 ecoupons from cellfire.com and a $1.50/1 printable I got a while back...don't think it's available anymore, but there is a $1/1 on coupons.com), FREE FiberOne yogurt (using two $1/1 ecoupons from cellfire and a $0.50/1 {doubled!} from the newspaper), and FREE Trident Layers gum (with this $0.75/1 coupon {rounded up!} from Facebook). I might have to find something else to buy just to use up the overage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment