Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet Magazine Deal!


Today over at Eversave (another daily deal site like Groupon), the daily deal for Denver (and a lot of other cities) is $26 of magazine subscriptions with Blue Dolphin for only $12! Plus, if you're new to Eversave you get a credit of $5 to use towards your first purchase bringing the total down to just $7! The reason I'm so excited about this is that Blue Dolphin offers a subscription to All You magazine which I've been wanting for quite a while. All You has lots of great articles plus tons of high-value coupons in every issue. So I've been keeping my eye out for a good deal on it. It's listed on Blue Dolphin's website for $19.97, so I'll be able to get it plus another, cheaper magazine all for only $7! At less than $0.59 an issue, that is a major steal! (I looked at All You at the Walmart checkout the other day, and it's priced $2.59 if you buy it there.) I have to wait two days until I can use my voucher, and they'll let me know when I can use it in the "My Saves" section of Eversave. Also, you can earn $20 in save rewards for each friend you refer, and that can really go a long way!
(Thanks, Hip2Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment