Friday, October 29, 2010

Walgreens Trip


I finally made it to Wags this morning. When I didn't get there the first part of the week, I decided to wait until Friday thinking that by then their truck would have probably been there to restock all the hot items. I was able to find all that I was looking for, so I was very pleased. The highlights of what I bought were:

4 Balance bars = $0.20 moneymaker!
(purchased in two different transactions; used two BOGO Balance bar coupons from the SS 10/10 and received a $1.60 RR each time)

6 Mentos gum packages = $0.06 moneymaker!
(again, purchased in two transactions; used 6 $1/1 Mentos gum coupons from the SS 10/3 and secondly the in-ad coupon which made them $0.99 each; using the coupons in that order kept the manufacturer q's from beeping)

1 package of Huggies diapers = $4.49!
(used $2.50/1 coupon from here; paid $5.49; $1 RR printed at the end)

It's so fun to get FREE treats for my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment