Monday, October 25, 2010

Ground Beef Coupon!


To print a very rare $0.50 off ground beef coupon, go here, scroll down and click on "Free Code Play" next to "Official Rules", then enter the code that comes up in a separate box and your email address. You'll then have to type in the name of your participating grocery store (Safeway was on the list, but Albertsons wasn't). On the next screen, fill out your information. Oddly, Wyoming was not an option in the list of states, but I filled out the rest of my information correctly and chose Wisconsin as my state. On the next page there will be a button to click to print a coupon for $0.50 off ground beef (unless you happen to be the big winner of a cart full of groceries)! I hope my Safeway will take this coupon...they've been kind of stinky about coupons lately, so I plan to keep the rest of the page after I cut out the coupon to show them exactly which website it came from (not sure if that'll help, but it's worth a try).
(Thanks, Hip2Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment